PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Broker (aka Scalper) ads on HWTS frontpage...

solace
04-11-2006, 11:03 AM
they've prolly been there for eons and i haven't noticed, but am i alone in not really finding it cool to advertise for businesses that their only real business is to rip off music fans?

i realize web hosting costs $$ (trust me, my server runs $100 a month), but i dunno, guess i'd just think there'd be plenty of other good sources of paid ads that are music related that aren't ticket scalpers....

no offense meant, but i hate scalpers with a fiery passion, and i do everything i can to try and fuck with them whenever i get the chance.

</end rant>

andrea
04-11-2006, 11:05 AM
You have just pinpointed one of the things WE don't like about our ads. We have hired an intern to fix the situation. Those interns sure are great!

solace
04-11-2006, 11:08 AM
:mrgreen:

:shakedrink

just throwing it out there, but if you guys ever need any web/graphic design stuff, feel free to ask. while i hardly need more projects, i seem to somehow always manage to take on more stuff ;)

You have just pinpointed one of the things WE don't like about our ads. We have hired an intern to fix the situation. Those interns sure are great!

andrea
04-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks, solace! If Ms. Intern has any questions, I will let her know that she can ask you for ideas.

David
04-11-2006, 11:37 AM
As Andrea said, the ticket broker ads will be phased out at the conclusion of the contracts.